Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3rd Trimester

Okay... It is March 14th and my last update was all the way back in November... I think I really suck at updating and blogging.  Oh well.. this is my attempt to catch up.

3rd trimester started on my 23rd birthday and ended on January 29th with the birth of my son... but I am getting ahead of my self.  Its a little too late to really talk about this but a few things that went on were my baby showers, maternity pictures, and lots of pictures of my sister and I sporting our bellies.

I had 3 baby showers.  One that was thrown in Spanish Fork by my Step mother, one that was thrown in Price by my older sister Chauntelle, and one thrown in Spanish fork by my Mother in law.  With all the gifts we received we were more than ready for our baby to show up!  Unfortunately, we only got pictures at one of the baby showers.  Here are a few of those pictures.


I was lucky enough to be pregnant with my older sister Chauntelle both of us expecting boys.  On thanksgiving we took a few photos of our bellies together.  
Chauntelle was 36 weeks and I was 32 weeks pregnant in this picture. 

Matt and I showing off our "baby bumps"

Me and all of my sisters

Also on the "to do" list of the 3rd trimester was the maternity pictures.  We had these done at Matt's grandparents Farm.  They turned out really cute.  Here are some of my favorites.  





While taking this photo Liam gave Matt a big kick in the forehead.  

Next post will be the birth story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment