Monday, August 29, 2011

Nursery Ideas

So lately my pregnancy has been kind of uneventful.  The morning sickness has finally subsided... and besides my sciatic nerve acting up for a couple of days.  Its been a ton better.

One of the best moments of the past few weeks my older sister made the drive down to Price to see our house and hang in good ol Price town.  (I was a little nervous I wouldn't be able to keep her entertained).  We went out to eat, toured the house, went to the Helper arts and music festival, and went swimming at the wave pool.

The wave pool was hilarious.  We were the only adults in the swimming pool and we were trying to support a big tube.  Several times the tube was tipped over and I'm sure both of us looked ridiculous and the adults sitting by the pool were probably laughing as they watched two pregnant women struggle to avoid the waves.

Meanwhile, I've been thinking about the nursery.  Even though we don't know the gender yet I've got the itch to get something going.  So I've started filling in all of the holes and cracks with mud to make sure the walls are perfect before adding color.  Here are a few pictures of nurseries that are giving me some inspiration.  Colors will probably be a silver/gray with yellow and depending on if its a girl or a boy we'll add a bit of blue or pink into the mix... maybe...















No comments:

Post a Comment