Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Baby Boy!

So we had our 20 week ultrasound last week and we found out that we are having a little baby boy!  Everyone that I asked to guess on the gender predicted a girl... mainly because my older sister is having a boy and she was barely even sick, while I was super sick for my first trimester.

I am so happy to be having a little baby boy!

I would post some of the ultrasound pictures that we got but... our cockatiel decided to chew his way through our printer/scanner cord (I'm surprised he is still alive) and I have no way to scan them in at the moment.  So... you get a blank post with no fun pictures.

Now its time to focus on the nursery.  We have almost all the big furniture items already... just need to find us a new dresser for our room since we are going to refinish our existing one for the baby as a dresser/changing table in yellow.  Matt and I almost bought a dresser at Ikea that was perfect... but when we got down to the warehouse area it was sold out and we hadn't written down any of the other dresser locations because there were a few others that were our 2nd and 3rd choices.... so we left dresser-less.  Sounds like this dresser is going to turn out to be a Christmas gift from Santa to both of us instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment