Monday, July 18, 2011

3rd Doctors Appointment

So today I went for my 3rd appointment.  It was kind of a weird appointment.  I wasn't sure what to expect because not much had changed and I wasn't sure what else we would be going over.  The doctor popped his head in and asked "how are you feeling today?"  I said "feeling great"  "Great! lets go have another ultrasound just for fun!"

So that was my appointment.  I went into the ultrasound room and I got a glimpse of my baby (again).  Its come a long way in the past 4 weeks.  Last time it was just a little blob with a heartbeat.  Today it was sleeping for most of the ultrasound but you could see all the little tiny fingers and the little profile.  He doctor woke it up by pressing on my belly.  The baby was not happy at that.  It kinda looked around confused for a moment.  Kicked its tiny legs and turned over to fall back asleep.  The doctor tried to get it to move more and it waved a little hand at us.  So cute!  Awe I just love this cute little 2 inch baby!

Heart was beating at 166 bpm and the baby measured at 11 weeks 6 days.... so we are back on the old due date of February 1st.  So... I will be 12 weeks tomorrow!  Which means I am closer to the end of my 1st trimester than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment