Thursday, July 7, 2011

Baby Names

So... as most expecting mothers I've been thinking about the names that I would consider naming my baby.  I LOVE traditional names.  My middle name was Elizabeth before I got married but decided to drop it legally and have Bytheway be my middle name.  In exchange I wanted to name my first daughter Elizabeth.
Overall here are some of the names my husband and I have been thinking about:
Girl:
Elizabeth Pam Musil
Elizabeth Cindy Musil
Elizabeth Rose Musil

I love the name Elizabeth because we can call her many nick names: Liz, Lizzy, Beth, Betty

Some other girl names:
Isabel
Victoria
Chelsea
Natasha

With boy names I don't have a chosen "favorite" so I am playing around with most of them.  I like having Matthew's name in as the middle name because I like having a part of family member's names passed on and who better than the baby's father?

Alexander Matthew Musil
Aiden Matthew Musil
Carson Matthew Musil
Ashton Matthew Musil

Since I think that this baby inside of me is a boy i am thinking that i should get thinking more intently over these boy names.  Tell me what you think what you like, what you don't.

4 comments:

  1. Aiden is the #1 boy baby name right now. Your kid might end up in a class room with 5 other Aiden's. Ashton and Carson are also popular but not as much as Aiden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Alexander just popped to the top of my list then. I'll have to look through more and see if I like any other boy names.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the name Alexander. Too bad Dane doesn't. Its funny having to take in to account what your husband likes too. Just so you know, EVERYONE will have an opinion about what you should name your little babe. Go with what you want, even if no one else likes it. Seriously. That being said, I love Elizabeth Rose. Darling. I can't believe you'll be a mommy. So exciting.

    I want one of my own.... (sigh) all in time I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexander is pretty high too on the list, it's within the top 25, I like Carson the best then
    Ashton.

    ReplyDelete