Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I want to curl up in a ball and cry

Ok, so this is just going to be a complaining post but I know most women that have been pregnant understand how I feel right now.  It is so hard to go to work in the morning with this raging nauseated stomach and then try and ignore it so I can get some work done.  When I come home I am exhausted and feel worse than I did when I went to work that morning.

I took the medicine that the doctor prescribed me for the nausea and it didn't even work today... ugh... please tell me this will end soon.  I am counting down the days till trimester 2.

2 comments:

  1. Did the doctor prescribe Zofran? I've heard that works wonders. I never had it because I stupidly kept thinking the nausea would get better...it did, but only after I was into my second trimester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No the doctor prescribed me Unisom and B6 together. It works great most of the time except it makes me super tired. I hear Zofran is really expensive and I'm certain that I can get over the sickness before resorting to having to buy that.

    ReplyDelete