Monday, June 6, 2011

First Doctor's Visit

Dr. Neilson wasn't as bad as everyone made him out to be.  I thought he was very nice and very informative and being a board certified OB/GYN I am glad I decided to go with him, especially since he is so close to home.  He confirmed my pregnancy and we went through the typical 1st prenatal exam questions about family history for both Matt and I and asked me if I had any questions myself.  He gave me a lab document and first thing tomorrow morning I have to swing by the hospital and get my lab work done to check for certain things.  He says right now I am low risk and very healthy.  He also confirmed my estimated due date of February 1st 2012.. and said that we will be able to get a better estimate when I come back in two weeks to hear the heart beat.  I want Matt to come with me this time so I scheduled it in the morning instead of the afternoon.  I am so excited to hear/see that little flutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment