Thursday, June 9, 2011

Let the Sickness begin

Today has perhaps been the sickest day of my pregnancy to date.  I've been nauseous since I woke up this morning.  I literally gagged down a dry piece of toast this morning while heading to work.  To make matters worse today I had scheduled to do a land survey of a project I am working on that is in a remote canyon that could only be accessed by a very long, winding, and bumpy road in a 4 wheel drive truck.  The whole ride was not fun for my already nauseous stomach...  luckily there was no throwing up.  Being outdoors in this beautiful weather is amazing... but my already tired pregnant body got even tired after having the sun beat down on me all day long.  When I got home I nearly fell asleep talking to my husband who is away for a work training.  I'm hoping this is the worst of the nausea.

No comments:

Post a Comment